P10 RGB Full Color Digital Truck Mobile LED Display
This truck LED Display Screen can be three sided, double sided, one sided. Lifting or rotating 360 degree. Normally it is outdoor full color LED display which can be used indoors too. P10 is the most popular type because the resolution is high, suitable for short viewing distance.
This modern equipment is growing very fast in the market. It becomes very popular in advertising field because it attracts more and more audiences.
1. Wide application field &short ROI time: You can let your LED display travel around the city. Many audiences will see it and get totally impressed. It makes your advertising really effient!
2. Low weight: Normally we choose aluminum cabinet so i is much lighter. It won't bring too much load to your truck.
3. First-class LED chip: Supplied by Nichia of Japan & other high strictly selected LED chip to ensure the long lifetime and high brightness of our LED screen system
4. High brightness so even in direct, full-on sunlight, we can still view clear vivid image on the LED display; 7000 nits brightness for outdoor full color, brighness can be lowed when used indoors so it won't bring visual pollution
5. Slow color and brightness decreasing. We select very good LED lamp so it can maintain vivid color and high brightness even the screen worked over 5 years.
6. Easy Installation, we have fast locks on the sides of LED cabinet, it is easy to install and the surface is very smooth. The gap can be made to the minimum.
7. Convenient Servicing: Front and rear cabinet access make the maintenance very convenient and low cost.
8. Waterproof. It is IP65 front and IP54 back. No need do other protections. It can save you money. And it looks very nice...
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR LED SCREEN TRAVEL AROUND? ?
| Pixels Pitch|
| Work Method|
| Pixel led|
| Driving IC|
| White balance luminance|
| ≥ 5500cd/m2|
| Horizontal view angel|
| Vertical view angel|
| Protection grade|
| Before/after: IP67/IP43|
| Frame frequency|
| ≥ 60Hz/s|
| Refresh frequency|
| ≥ 300Hz/s|
| Gray grade|
| > 100000h|
| Speckles rate|
| < 0.0002|